- Weddings At The University Club -
Saturday: 5 hour timeframe for ceremony and reception or a 4 hour timeframe for reception only.
Start Times: 11:00a.m.or 6:00p.m. (Flexible during Off-Season)
Sunday: 5 hour timeframe for ceremony and reception or a 4 hour timeframe for reception only.
*Additional time requested: $500 per hour (not to stay open after 12:00 a.m.)
Our recently renovated garden with gazebo provides an ideal spacious location for an outdoor ceremony. The Club can also host an indoor wedding ceremony in the Library.
Ceremony Fee: $1,000 (Indoor), $1,250 (Outdoor)
Ceremony Only: Indoor or Outdoor $3,000
*Off-Season pricing may be available*
Wedding Reception Package
Reception Fee Indoor: $3,500 (Indoor), $4,000 (Outdoor)
*Off-Season pricing may be available*
The University Club provides a beautiful private setting for your wedding reception. If you book your special event with us, you get the use of the entire facility. Our facility has a beautiful room right off of the main lobby known as the “Library". This room boasts a fireplace, baby grand piano, rich leather furniture, mahogany bookshelves and an elegant, mahogany built-in bar. The Library is a great room for hors d' oeuvres & cocktails while your guests are arriving for your event. Our Main Dining Room has a wonderful view as we sit atop of Aldrich Park. The room has windows that extend from the ceiling to the floor and provide a view to the park. The trees around the perimeter of the building are wrapped in white lights for an intimate and romantic setting. This room also has a vaulted ceiling which provides an open and inviting atmosphere for you and your guests. We can accommodate up to 210 guests with a dance floor.
From the moment you cross the threshold into our beautifully appointed lobby, you will be attended to with the "personalized" service which sets the Club apart from other facilities. Our experienced team of Wedding Consultants will eagerly assist you in planning every aspect of your special day. You will feel confident that you have entrusted the most important day of your life to a caring team which is dedicated to providing the utmost quality in client satisfaction. Your wedding consultant will be pleased to provide you with a current list of references from clients who have the highest praise for the Club. The Club can also provide you with a list of professional, industry referrals to assist in your planning process.
A full complement of banquet menus is available including Brunch, Lunch, Dinner and Horsd'oeuvres offering either sit-down or buffet. Our chef and his staff are dedicated to achieving the highest level of excellence. Your wedding consultant will be happy to work together with you and the chef to create a menu you will be proud to serve your guests. Your meal will be presented on European-white porcelain china, elegant Oneida flatware and sparkling stemware atop crisp white linen tablecloths creating an exquisite tabletop.
Full bar service is available, including wine, beer and mixed drinks, with a variety of options. Your wedding consultant will assist you in determining how to maximize beverage options for your guests while maintaining a realistic and workable budget.
Convenient self-parking (for 100 vehicles) is provided at no charge in our private lot directly in front of the Club.
Why Choose the University Club?
* The University Club not only has an impeccable reputation for its amazing service, but also offers some of the best rates in Orange County.
* The University Club offers you an exclusive setting for intimate ceremonies and receptions.
* When you book your wedding at the University Club, you get the entire facility and get to enjoy the privacy of having your own venue.
* Enjoy the beauty of the outdoors by having your ceremony at our spacious gazebo grounds located conveniently right outside the reception hall and across the way from the beautiful Aldrich Park.
* Our high vault ceiling with chiffon drapes will definitely set the tone for your big day.
* Our glass walls create a spacious atmosphere, while also allowing you to enjoy the outdoors from the inside.
* Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of choosing to have your cocktail hour inside our majestic library or outside on our tree lit patio.
* We offer you 3 complimentary staging rooms from which the bride and groom will have access to 2 hours prior to the wedding.
Would You Like More Information?
We would be delighted to contact you regarding your wedding. Just fill out the request information form and our onsite Wedding Coordinator will be in touch with you to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.
We take your privacy very seriously. You can be rest assured that your information is secure and will be kept confidential.
You can also feel free to contact our onsite Wedding Coordinator directly by phone at (949) 824-7961, or e-mail us at email@example.com to schedule a tour of the facility and receive a free quote.